How sweet it is...
I am anxiously awaiting our photo CDs from our photographer, Brittany Dawson. They are in the mail and should be here soon! :) For now though, please take a moment to view the amazing blog post Brittany posted that documents our wedding day and several of our lovely photos. The above photo is one of my favorites, but oh my gosh there are so many more that I will post once I have the CDs. Can't wait :)
View her post HERE <3
The sweetest moment of my entire life - right here - captured by Brittany.
I just.love.it.



Yay! What we have all be waiting for! They are gorgeous Rani and no wonder you are so happy with them! I love that picture of you two walking down the isle after the ceremony is over, it is such a sweet moment that she got! I also love that one of just Jeff looking at the camera, wow, what an awesome pic of him! And as always, you look so lovely Rani, just like a bride that belongs in a magazine!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. gorgeous. amazing. You were a stunning bride Mrs. May! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so stunning and every detail was just beautiful! Marriage is such a blessing and I'm so happy for you guys. It really does just get better!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely gorgeous pictures! can't wait to see the rest. i love how in love you and jeff are!! it's the way it should be with every married couple!
ReplyDelete