C'mon guys...show my blog some love and leave a comment if you're reading...
Back to October 2010...Jeff and I's last vacation before becoming husband and wife, we spent time in Denver, Colorado. Jeff went to a training for work and I met him there for the weekend after he finished his training. We rented a car and just enjoyed exploring the city. Here are pictures from our trip:
 |
| In Golden, CO - the weather was beautiful :) |
 |
| enjoying the pretty town |
 |
| Jeff loves all the pics I take, haha - had to get the Golden sign in the back |
 |
| One of our dinners downtown - loved the scene there, very laid back |
 |
| at the Denver Art Museum |
 |
| The Capitol |
 |
| The grounds were so pretty |
 |
| I thought this sculpture was cool |
 |
| Another night out - love this man |
 |
| l.o.v.e |
 |
| running the trails in cherry creek |
 |
| it was beautiful |
 |
| sun in our eyes, but still a great picture :) |
 |
| trip to Red Rocks - by far my favorite part - next on the list, a concert here! |
 |
| the views were phenomenal! |
 |
| we did a bit of hiking here as well |
 |
| The amphitheater |
 |
| Towards the top - look closely, you can see downtown! |
 |
| handsome guy and a great view |
 |
| off center, but cute |
 |
| at the top :) |
Beautiful place! We had such a wonderful time and loved being able to just spend time together. Hopefully next time we will be able to stay for longer than a few days, really love Colorado. :)
you are SO cute! I am such a bad commenter, but I really should practice what I preach-- because I love my comments, so I need to return the favor! Your trip looks awesome. We LOVE going to Colorado. It's so beautiful any time of the year.
ReplyDeletegirl, i'm reading!! i have been waiting on pins and needles for pics of your wedding! i thought i commented on the last post but i realized that it didn't go through. so, no worries, you have readers- just bad commenters. :0)
ReplyDeleteOh and the last comment was from me, Amy McAdams, just in case you were wondering. My google account isn't linked to my blog!
ReplyDeletedon't worry aunt rani, bekah and i always read your blog! : ) cute pics and cute outfits! i was paying more attention to your clothes than the scenary! glad you guys had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Rani! I'm Robyn, one of Jenny's friends! I love looking at your blog. Congratulations on the wedding! The pictures on Jenny's blog were beautiful, and you made a gorgeous bride! I agree with Jenny on this post...I was admiring your cute outfits as well! :)
ReplyDelete