Congratulations to my Husband!
Jeff officially received his CPA certificate this past Saturday, December 4th. He completed and passed all four parts in May of this year after many long hours of studying, dedication and some sacrifice.
I am so proud of him.
Jeff's Dad is also a CPA and was able to hand Jeff his certificate on stage. Talk about a wonderful moment between Jeff and his Dad. Ed was proud beyond words - it was such a great day!
And there is that hard earned certificate! This is Jeff's 2nd step (after his Masters in Accountancy) in his career. Next on the list? Jeff is now looking into starting the MBA process (yes, he will then have two Masters degrees), with a start date of 2012. It is a huge investment and commitment on both our parts, but I know Jeff has our best interests at heart (securing a solid career in order to take care of our family). He is looking to distinguish himself from other CPAs and take on more Finance roles in the future. Obtaining his MBA would ensure a strong job opportunity upon completion and an accelerated career path. It is a lot to plan for and even imagine, but I know we can do it together and he will be wonderful at whatever he does!
I love my husband so much - I love his dedication to his career, his dedication to our family, and just love his ability to do all of this and still be his fun, goofy, and happy self. <3
Congratulations, Jeff!

Yes, congratulations Uncle Jeff! What a great day that was! And your speech was wonderful Rani!
ReplyDeleteRANI!! omgoodness i forgot to update your blog to the new url!! i was wondering why i hadnt seen any posts from you :) excited to keep up again! congrats to jeff! i know he worked sooooo incredibly hard for that!!
ReplyDelete