Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

 So last year I had a beautiful card designed by Kristin (an old high school friend) at Organic Faith Studios (look her up on facebook for card information - its not posted on her blog).  It was so pretty and on lovely paper and I just really loved it. (Last year I only sent out 20 cards to family - boy how things have changed!)


This year, I was a bit more rushed because I wanted to use a wedding photo for the cards and also needed to be cost conscious since I'd be sending out a lot more and Jeff and I are still recovering from wedding expenses.  So Walgreens it was!  I sent in the file and picked it up 2 hours later, which was perfect so that I could address and send them out quickly so everyone would receive the cards before Christmas, haha.  Although these cards are lovely, I just prefer a heavier cardstock paper and custom design to reflect my personality - so to all my friends and family receiving our card, please know that next years will make up for this years and I intend on spending a lot more time perfecting my favorite card of the year. :)  At least our wedding photo made it, which was most important...


Merry Christmas to you all!
Love,
Rani

1 comment: