Monday, October 31, 2011

Baby Benjamin Update

Hello there!  Here is a little photo update on our nephew Benjamin... 

Just a couple [stolen] photos:

Love this idea for a newborn; taken by Sarah Burkhart (see below)


Look at that sweet little face - love him.


Me with sweet Benjamin :) 
_____________________________________________________________

Here is a link to Ben's 2nd auntie's (and might I say, very talented & awesome auntie) photography blog so that you can see a few more of his precious newborn pictures. 


In my opinion, I see a bit more 'May' in him right now.  His face somewhat even reminds me a little bit of Jeff (if you're reading this Jenny, I hope you don't think I'm crazy haha - his little nose and eyes somewhat look like his uncle right now to me and I love it!)  Of course who knows how this handsome little boy will grow and change.  We love you Benjamin!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! 2 shoutouts for Benjamin, why, thank you very much! And no I do not think you are crazy, even Zack is saying he sees more May right now! Hey, happy early anniversary too! have a wonderful time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete