One year since I became a wife...
One year since I married my best friend in this whole world...
One year since I was blessed to marry the man who makes me happiest in this world and can always bring a smile to my face...
One year full of love, growth, enjoyment, and learning to be a husband and wife to one another.
November 6th, 2010
I feel so blessed every day when I think of our marriage and this man who is my husband - and how each day is more fulfilling because I am living my life with him by my side. I love, respect and admire him more and more each day. (and I really, really love being his wife in every way)
___________________________________________________________
In honor of our anniversary, here are a few of my favorite (and much overdue) pictures from our wedding day:
We're off to San Antonio, Texas for a 4-day anniversary vacation... excited to celebrate us and our very special marriage!




















Happy Anniversary Rani! Just ran across your blog (and just started blogging/reading etc. - hooked!) We're so excited to celebrate Taylor's wedding in Cabo next month!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous bride you were, congrats to you both!!! MANY more :)
ReplyDeleteso beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete