...that is if I still have any readers... ;)
It is obvious that I am truly a terrible blogger. As much as I love the idea of blogging and enjoy reading blogs, I just can't seem to make time post on my own blog! I have no excuses really beyond the fact that our lives are very busy with work, family and fun and honestly when I have down time, the computer is the usually the last place I want to be.
That being said, I do not want to say goodbye to my blog. I am going to attempt to continue to blog about things I enjoy, places we go and give small updates on what is going on in our lives. I even gave my page a refreshed "look" in hopes that will inspire me to post more often. We shall see...
And with that...here is one of the photos I love from our photosoot with Ashley at Countrygrown Images. We did this session for some updated photos of Jeff and I (and our new puppy Max). I also plan to use one of the photos for our Christmas card (love the holidays!). A couple of them are so great, we may blow one up and hang in our stairway (I've got several decor projects in stow that I hope to share). :)
The Best Apple Crisp
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment