I don't know about you, but I just LOVE getting tips and recommendations on things that other people love. It is such a great way to share awesome finds, advice, and really anything you love that you think others might love!
So here is my current list of favorite things I am loving right now:
1. My Nike Lunarfly cross-training gym shoes.
Story behind this is that I wanted a shoe for the gym when I wasn't running - so for anything else I might be doing at the gym: elliptical, stairs, spin, weights, classes, etc. I wear the heck out of my running shoes and want to use them for just that...running only (plus they are pretty dirty and ugly after so many miles on the trail). Nothing a like a cute pair of gym shoes to get you motivated!
2. Maybelline's new FIT me foundations (my shade right now is 220)
I seem to buy my make-up in cycles...where I go from purchasing high end make-up then reverting back to buying the oh-so-convenient and sometimes surprisingly great drug store make up brands. This, on my skin at least, is a jewel! I love the color, it lasts most of the day with no reapplication, not too thick (no cakeiness here) but provides good, even coverage, and looks great in photos! Cheap as can be and so many shades to pick from!
3. Paul Mitchell's Extra-Body Sculpting Foam
Okay, so I know this isn't a new product or anything, but for me it is. I am a shampoo and conditioner only type of gal and that is literally all I use in my hair on a regular basis. I have never been great with styling products, but picked up a little sample bottle of this the other day to attempt for more volume on some of my curling iron styles...and my verdict is A+! I got the extra body and my hair held the curl for two days (to clarify that statement, I styled my hair on a Sunday evening and it held through Tuesday evening until I went running)! I also liked it because my hair was still so soft and brushable which is very important to me.
4. Benefit's One Hot Minute "sexy in seconds" face powder
I wouldn't describe this as a bronzer, but more of a finishing powder. Once I've finished my make-up, I sweep this awesome little number all over my face lightly and focus on the cheeks, nose and forehead. Basically it gives you that "glow" and I just love it.
5. Eucerin's Calming Body Wash
Great for that dry, winter weather skin, without an oily residue and without clogging pores (at least in my case). I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to lotions and soaps and I love this one (and all their lotions are just as great)! It actually lathers up as well which is nice.
6. Twitter!
Yes, I am loving me some twitter right now! I love being connected to people of my choosing and being able to post my random thoughts, ideas, and day to day randomness in short little blurbs; additionally I can reply to specific people (almost like tagging them in my blurb) or respond to a group blurb - I think it is pretty cool! Previously I had been a pretty active user of facebook, but at this point feel like it's a little too much now and have been slowly not using it quite as much. Twitter really is only fun if you have other friends on it to communicate with - that is what makes it interesting and worth tweeting for! ;)
And those are my favorite things right now! I'd love to hear yours!





Oh that, one minute powder stuff looks great, do you have to get it at a department store? What a good idea to have gym shoes and running shoes, teehee, guess I would have to start running to make that happen : ).
ReplyDeleteoh my!!!I LOVE Benefit but have not been there in a while. I so have to check them out again for this awesome powder!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your List! I am looking for a new pair of gym shoes and those are so cute. I am also loving Twitter right now...as you know!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post and want to try out some of these fun things! Thank you :) Also, I would love to email you a copy of the LOVE block tutorial and template, so shoot me over an email when you get a chance: alexa(dot)ayers(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteloved reading this :)
ReplyDelete