Meredith over at the Sweet T Family Blog hosted an OPI Nail Polish Swap for Spring 2011!
I thought it was such a great idea and really loved being a part of it!
I was partnered with her sweet sister Megan and sent her my favorite pink right now, Strawberry Margarita! It isn't too "neon" but still bright and pretty - I love it!
(It is what I wore on my toes for our wedding/honeymoon because Jeff loves pink on my toes/nails (yes, he does actually have an opinion about those things, haha. Love him and his eye for detail!)

Photo courtesy Amazon
And Megan sent me an awesome new color from the OPI Texas Edition
San Tan-tonio! I love it! An awesome darker tan color, plus I can rep my man's hometown!
Looks like my current manicure needs an update...think I'll know which color I'll be using! :)




How fun! Hope y'all had a great Valentines Day yesterday, I was thinking about y'all!
ReplyDeleteI got a Texas Edition color too!! :) Love them. Thanks for playing along and glad you got partnered with Megan!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE both of those colors!! and love your blog name! i have a little girl named grace that was born in may!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I'm loving the Texas Collection, especially the Austin-tatious torquise. Looks awful in the bottle, but cute for a pedicure!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had known about this! what a great idea! I'm soooo obsessed with OPI... and the Texas collection is amazing. LOVE it!
ReplyDelete