"A hundred hearts would be too few
to carry all my love for you."
to carry all my love for you."
~Author Unknown
I love you Jeff May with my whole heart and more.
Jeff and I celebrated Valentine's Day a day early on Sunday this year. I had thought about doing a dinner at home (since this was my year to plan the date for us), but couldn't bear not doing something a bit special for our first Valentine's as husband and wife. We had dinner at Stella Sola in our neighborhood, the Heights, and it was awesome. Loved the atmosphere and loved the unique dishes. I highly recommend it! We had a lovely evening and I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and best friend.
We celebrated a day early because it is "busy season" in Jeff's auditor world, so we assumed he would be working late on the actual day itself. Well lucky for us most everyone left early, so we were able to have an at home Vday dinner too!
Some may deem this a "hallmark holiday", but to me I think it is the perfect time to focus even more on your love for your significant others and family; make those that you love feel even more special and loved.
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

No comments:
Post a Comment