Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Wedding Cakes

Hi everyone!!  We are back and officially, Mr. and Mrs. Jeff May!  (Legally too...I am now Rani May as I already made my way into the dreaded social security office to change it over - hooray!)  I have lots to blog about and plan on starting those posts this week!  Unfortunately I won't have wedding pictures for a couple of weeks, but I can at least post about our honeymoon. :)

I want to direct you all to our cake maker's blog.  Kimberly works out of her home and is an exceptional baker!  If you are in the Houston and surrounding area and need any baked good for a party, event, etc, please contact her - her work tastes and looks amazing and she is just the sweetest person to work with - you will not be disappointed!  And to me, why not have someone bake for your special event that personally cares about what they are baking for you and puts their true passion and time into what they are doing - homemade is the way to go, if you ask me. :)

Check out our cakes here: Seeking Sweetness

Back soon with honeymoon pictures!!!
Rani May

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're blogging; congratulations on the wedding! I know it was beautiful. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete