Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Two Things

Jeff and I received our marriage license yesterday!  



This really makes it feel real to me, seeing our names together and knowing we're almost husband and wife!  It really made my heart happy seeing the license yesterday...just 10 more days!

Speaking of 10 days, starting this morning I began leaving Jeff notes that count down each day until our wedding.
In each note, I tell him the top 10 things I love about him. Today I left #10 in an obvious place - on our bathroom mirror.  I wanted to make sure he saw it first thing.  He was so sweet about receiving it and asked if he'd be receiving more.  Of course I tried to be coy, but I'm sure he knows he'll be getting them as each day goes by.  I do plan on being more creative with where I put them each day, that way he will find them when he least expects it. :)

Basically I just can't wait to marry my best friend and the love of my life.  Can you tell? ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative, I love it!!!! I want to know all the places you chose lol

    ReplyDelete