Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome!

Okay...the decision was made!  

Yes, I will continue to blog (and yes, be more active with my posting) AND we created a new blog that will showcase posts from Jeff and I's married life onward. 

The new blog name...can I tell you how much I love it?!  I could write a post about where this name resonates with me, but I'll spare you. ;)  Here is a brief explanation of how it came to be - with Jeff's last name being May, one of his nicknames growing up was "Mayzing" which is derived from "Amazing" (this nickname was also shared by my best friend from high school, Danielle Mays, now Danielle Bochner...little did I know how near and dear her old nickname would be to me in my future life!)  So with that, "a'may'zing grace" was created to incorporate my new last name that I love so much, but also the well known and loved phrase that is our blog title.  My hopes is that this blog can be a long-term place for my/our posts, even as our family grows.  It just fit. <3

So for now I leave you, still as Rani Jones.  When I return, I will be the wife of the most amazing man I know and will start posting as Rani May!

Love,
Rani

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable!! Love the name of your blog! and P.S. I think Rani May is the cutest name I know!

    ReplyDelete