Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Comments?? Where are you readers?

Thank you dear, sweet Holly for commenting!  
My one and only comment on the new blog...I was beginning to think no one was reading or that I had incorrectly set up the comments feature. :)

Please let me know you're out there readers...pretty please. :)  I am attempting to be a much better blogger now, as I know I've been not so great in the past.  I would love to know that I've got some people interested in what I'm posting - I'd love to be able to add some more favorite blogs to my list as well, so let me know you're out there. 

Honeymoon pictures coming shortly...instead of posting each individual picture, I signed up with Shutterfly in hopes fo creating a slideshow I can post or link to instead.  Will post it once I complete it. :)  Still anxiously awaiting wedding pictures and will of course share once I am able.

Happy traveling and baking on this Thanksgiving Eve day!

Love,
Rani

1 comment: